Appflame is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas, and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
What you’ll be doing:
• Creating a strategy of communicating the brand message to the partners, clients and influencers via pages on different Social Media Channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc;
• Working closely with PR and Marketing team on promoting the brand’s message;
• Monitoring competitors and suggesting strategies to market our brand more effectively;
• Connecting and developing strong relationships with brand ambassadors.
What we expect from you:
• Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related field;
• At least 1 year of experience in creating and posting content in social media;
• Experience in using social media analytics tools;
• Fluent English — candidates with poor English will not be considered;
• Spanish, French and German are an asset;
• Taking initiative and offering ideas to increase brand visibility in social media;
• High level of dedication;
• Willingness to give 110% of time to the job you like:)
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
• Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
• Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
• Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
• Comfortable, spacious office with new repair near Taras Shevchenko metro station. Free parking for all staff. • Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
• Team travels. In just two years of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain.
• Team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
• Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruit, and own cafe on the territory.
• We want our candidates to be motivated, purposeful; to have a desire for self-development not limited to one specific sphere (we are ready to provide you with any information, help, and data you may need for this).