• ISO9001:2015 establishment experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Master/Bachelor Degree in Computer science, Software Engineering or a similar discipline
• Knowledge of Quality management systems in IT
• Knowledge of audit approach in IT
• Practical experience in process quality audit conduction
• Experience in industrial software engineering in one or several project roles, for instance analyst, or team leader, or test lead, or process engineer, or QA 3+
• Knowledge of Software Project Development Lifecycle
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Knowledge of applications CASE tools, issue/task tracking systems, wiki systems, version control systems, office tools. JIRA, Confluence, Share Point
• Team-work and cooperation
• Persistence and resistance handling ability
• Self-learning ability
• Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
• ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor certificate will be a plus
We are looking for a highly motivated PEQA Engineer to join our PEQA team helping us in establishment and certification to ISO 9001:2015 standard. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in ISO 9001:2015 implementation in IT company and have high motivation for further development in this direction including automotive specific ASPICE standard.
• Conduct and support business processes establishment (definition and implementation) based on ISO 9001:2015
• Conduct ISO 9001 process audits and report non-compliance with defined processes
• Participation in an external auditing (process gap analysis, process assessment, process certification — based on ISO9001:2015, ASPICE)
• Support organization training program — training and consulting
• Support KPI/metrics program — deployment and enhancement
Our Mixed-Reality Navigation Guidance solution merges the virtual and real worlds into one helping drivers understand an exact way where to make a maneuver, therefore making the driving experience more enjoyable, safe and carefree.
Together with the Team of experts in Automotive, Navigation, machine learning, Computer Vision and sensor fusion technologies, we have introduced to the market the first MR Navigation prototype in the real car running on automotive grade quality HW. We are happy to onboard a team player who is passionate about technologies and product idea.
Today with over 60 employees worldwide we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Kiev and Odessa to deliver a solution to production for one of the luxury European OEM.