We are looking for a highly potential students and junior engineers motivated to grow their skills in IT industry targeting DevOps, Global Automation or similar professional career. The ideal candidate will have great Python knowledge, and strong understanding of computer science.
• Drive for Results
• Team-work and cooperation
• Problem solving and decision making
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• 1+ years of software engineering experience
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (data-structures, algorithms, etc.)
• Intermediate English — at least to read & write documentation.
• Solution-oriented mindset
• Familiarity with Linux at advanced user level
The following knowledge, skills will be considered a PLUS:
• html, test tools for web front-end
• Understanding of CI ideology
• Participation in at least middle size software project, hobby projects count
• Text-based data storage formats — yaml, xml, json
— Participate development of CI system for a complex software project.
— Support, bug fix, develop new features for management automation system.
— Closely communicate with project management and other team members to identify best solutions and next steps.
— Following of the processes specific to automotive industry and software development in general
Our Mixed-Reality Navigation Guidance solution merges the virtual and real worlds into one helping drivers understand an exact way where to make a maneuver, therefore making the driving experience more enjoyable, safe and carefree.
Together with the Team of experts in Automotive, Navigation, machine learning, Computer Vision and sensor fusion technologies, we have introduced to the market the first MR Navigation prototype in the real car running on automotive grade quality HW. We are happy to onboard a team player who is passionate about technologies and product idea.
Today with over 60 employees worldwide we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Kiev and Odessa to deliver a solution to production for one of the luxury European OEM.