We are looking for a highly skilled SW Engineer to join our growing Apostera team helping us to
develop state of the art mixed reality applications for automotive solutions including UI/UX part and
business logic. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with similar SW for real-time system
designing it in the way to get well-structured, easily-readable and highly-stable source code. The great
plus is prior experience in 2D/3D real-time graphic rendering techniques and GPU rendering pipeline.
• Drive for Results
• Team-work and cooperation
• Problem solving and decision making
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• 3+ years of engineering experience
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals (data-structures, algorithms, etc.).
• Strong Object-Oriented Programming and Design knowledge (e.g. design patterns)
• Strong C++11 and STL knowledge
• Good linear algebra knowledge
• MS or BS in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics.
• Intermediate English
• Experience with Linux OS
• Debugging under Linux
• Boost knowledge
• Experience with multithreading
• Understanding of dynamic libraries
• Experience with OpenGL ES 3.x and GLSL ES
• Software development for ADAS and infotainment systems and solutions
• Implementation of UI/UX design according to customer requirements
• Verification of implemented software (unit test, etc.)
• Optimization of existing algorithms to achieve real-time performance under target platform
• Involvement to requirements analysis, architecture development, design
• Review of software requirements, architecture and design documents and implementation
• Following of the processes specific to automotive industry and software development in general
• Communication with customer (optional).
Our Mixed-Reality Navigation Guidance solution merges the virtual and real worlds into one helping drivers understand an exact way where to make a maneuver, therefore making the driving experience more enjoyable, safe and carefree.
Together with the Team of experts in Automotive, Navigation, machine learning, Computer Vision and sensor fusion technologies, we have introduced to the market the first MR Navigation prototype in the real car running on automotive grade quality HW. We are happy to onboard a team player who is passionate about technologies and product idea.
Today with over 60 employees worldwide we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Kiev and Odessa to deliver a solution to production for one of the luxury European OEM.