• Drive for Results
• Team-work and cooperation
• Problem solving and decision making
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• 3+ years of working experience
• Strong C++11 and OOP knowledge
• Good linear algebra knowledge
• Experience with OpenGL ES 3.x and GLSL ES
• MS or BS in Computer Science/Mathematics/etc.
• Communication in English
• Automotive infotainment and/or ECU SW development
• Boost and glm libraries
• UML knowledge
• Unit testing
• Linux OS
• Software development for ADAS and infotainment systems and solutions
• Implementation of UI/UX design according to customer requirements
• Verification of implemented software (unit test, etc.)
• Optimization of existing algorithms to achieve real-time performance under target platform
• Involvement to requirements analysis, architecture development, design
• Review of software requirements, architecture and design documents and implementation
• Following of the processes specific to automotive industry and software development in general
• Communication with customer (optional)
• Business trips to central Europe (optional)
Our Mixed-Reality Navigation Guidance solution merges the virtual and real worlds into one helping drivers understand an exact way where to make a maneuver, therefore making the driving experience more enjoyable, safe and carefree.
Together with the Team of experts in Automotive, Navigation, machine learning, Computer Vision and sensor fusion technologies, we have introduced to the market the first MR Navigation prototype in the real car running on automotive grade quality HW. We are happy to onboard a team player who is passionate about technologies and product idea.
Today with over 60 employees worldwide we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Kiev and Odessa to deliver a solution to production for one of the luxury European OEM.