We are looking for a highly motivated and very proactive individual to join our growing Apostera project management team helping us in different aspects of project management. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in and good understanding of software projects or their key aspects and have high motivation for further development in this direction.
Efficient in resources allocation and multi-tasking.
Result-oriented with good communication skills and ability to learn extensively.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
• Good level of English
• Good communication / presentation skills
• Experience in IT
• Good analytical skills
• Responsible attitude
• Desire and ability to learn “on the fly”
• Engineering background
• Experience in IT management
• Successfully maintain assigned project area (including planning, reporting, etc.)
• Support other members or project management team in delegated areas
• Describe and ensure and improve project processes, identify lessons learned
• Keep assigned documents regularly updated
• Handle communication with team, management, customer, suppliers for related areas
• Possible assignment areas to support
o Supplier management — handling of purchasing of HW and SW required for project
o Hardware management — handling and tracking of project hardware
o Support in team trainings and development
o Support in arrangement of project-wide events (team buildings, tech talks, etc.)
o Support in project reporting
o By request support of other departments (marketing, product)
o Manage travel schedules
Our Mixed-Reality Navigation Guidance solution merges the virtual and real worlds into one helping drivers understand an exact way where to make a maneuver, therefore making the driving experience more enjoyable, safe and carefree.
Together with the Team of experts in Automotive, Navigation, machine learning, Computer Vision and sensor fusion technologies, we have introduced to the market the first MR Navigation prototype in the real car running on automotive grade quality HW. We are happy to onboard a team player who is passionate about technologies and product idea.
Today with over 60 employees worldwide we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Kiev and Odessa to deliver a solution to production for one of the luxury European OEM.