We are looking for a highly motivated Quality Assurance and Processes Engineer to join our PE&QA team helping us in different aspects of quality assurance and processes engineering.
PE&QA is a dedicated quality group in Company with two major responsibility areas:
- Software engineering process establishment and improvement (including ASPICE assessments and tailoring of standard process in Apostera-Harman projects.
- Quality Assurance, including processes and work product auditing.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in ASPICE processes auditing in software projects and have high motivation for further development in this direction.
What You Will Do:
- Conduct projects audits according to Audit’s schedule
- Report non-compliance with defined Process
- Support processes roll-out and implementation of processes improvements in projects
- Consulting and training support projects
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s or Master‘s Degree in industrial or software engineering or related field
- 3+ years of working experience in industrial software engineering in one or several project roles (e.g. process engineering and/or quality assurance engineer,
- developer, project manager, tester/test manager, requirements analyst)
- Knowledge of Quality processes and systems, particularly SW Standards: ASPICE, CMMI, and experience of working with SCRUM
- Knowledge of audit approach and practical experience in process/project audit conduct
- Practical experience with consulting and training of company staff in Quality Management is desirable
- Knowledge of applications (CASE tools, issue tracking systems, wiki systems, version control systems, office tools), particularly good knowledge of Jira, Confluence, GIT or similar tools, MS Office.
- Upper Intermediate English level.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Analytical thinking.
- Persistence and ability to handle and overcome resistance
- Drive for results
What is Nice to Have:
- Technical / engineering background.
- Automotive background.
- Git and merge request understanding and experience.
- ASPICE model knowledge.
- BPMN notation knowledge.