About Our Company
Apostera is bringing Mixed Reality capabilities to vehicle complementing and enhancing Navigation experience reshaping how passengers interact with the environment around car location. Our solution merges the virtual and real worlds helping drivers understand in an exact way where to make a maneuver, therefore making the driving experience more enjoyable, safe and carefree.
Together with the Team of experts in Automotive, Navigation, machine learning (AL), Computer Vision (CV) and sensor fusion technologies, we have introduced to the market the first AR Navigation prototype in the real car running on automotive grade quality HW.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a strong Python engineer motivated to grow their skills in IT industry and help us to develop cutting-edge technologies. The ideal candidate will have great Python knowledge, strong understanding of high-level languages paradigms and computer science at all. Algoritmical background and OS Linux
experience are also welcomed.
- Participate in the development of an internal tool for techical documents processing and generation
- Monkey job automation
- Support, bug fix, implementationof CI system and specific integration tools for a complex software project
- Build environment maintenance (fixing build environment issues, providing cmake helper functions (e.g. integration of code generation tool), optimizing build duration)
- Follow the processes specific to automotive industry and software development in general
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (data-structures, algorithms, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Python 3.6 or higher;
- Intermediate English
- Experience with VCS (git)
- Build process understanding (C++ code compilation, linking etc)
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Participation in at least middle size software project
- opportunity to develop professionally in different areas
- ability to promote your own ideas and qualitatively influence on your future in the company
- convenient location near sea (Odessa) or in the city center (Kyiv) or remotely from any part of the world
- basic employee benefits: medical insurance, paid vacations, holidays or sick leaves