We are looking for Product Owner with engineering background to focus on elaboration of detailed product/system requirements based on request from business team, being a part of product team.
About our company
Apostera is SW Product company that develops innovative Augmented Reality solution for Automotive industry. Our goal is to make driving more safe and comfortable. And you can already buy vehicles with our SW from the market. Our HQ is located in Munich, Germany.
- Analyze consumer needs and competitors to formulate detailed functional requirements and refine them with business and engineering teams
- Transform functional requirements to system requirements as results of communication with engineering team
- Conduct market business analysis in relation to given proposal, present results to sales team
- Formulate business expectations in form of business requirements
2-3 years of experience as a Product Manager / System Analyst / Requirements Engineer / Project manager for complex software projects with hands-on experience in product development methodologies. Engineering background in form of either education or hands-on experience in SW/HW projects.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- UI/UX/Design analysis, elaboration and wireframing
- Product and technical requirements development
- Waterfall/Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Good understanding of programming and architecture concepts
- Good communication skills with business and engineering teams
- Preciceness and structural way of thinking
- Good spoken and written English level
Skills and Knowledge Desired
- B2B/B2C Market and competitor analysis, Consumer research
- UML, BPMN, other modelling languages
- Basic understanding and experience with command line tools
- Understanding or experience in of automotive domain