We are looking for a highly motivated Quality Assurance and Processes Engineer to join our PE&QA team helping us in different aspects of quality assurance and processes engineering.
PE&QA is a dedicated quality group in Apostera with two major responsibility areas:
— Software engineering process establishment and improvement (including ASPICE assessments and tailoring of standard process in Apostera projects);
— Quality assurance (namely processes and work product auditing)
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in ASPICE processes auditing in software projects and have high motivation for further development in this direction.
• Working experience in industrial software engineering in one or several project roles (for instance, developer — project manager; tester — test manager/analyst). 3+ years
• Knowledge of Quality processes and systems, particularly SW Standards: ASPICE, CMMI, and experience of working with SCRUM .
• Knowledge of audit approach and practical experience in process/project audit conduction.
• Practical experience with training of company staff in Quality Management is desirable.
• Knowledge of applications (CASE tools, issue tracking systems, wiki systems, version control systems, office tools), particularly good knowledge of Jira, Confluence, GIT or similar tools;
• MS Office.
• Upper Intermediate English level
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Analytical thinking
• Persistence and resistance handling ability
• Technical / engineering background.
• Automotive background.
• Git and merge request understanding and experience.
• ASPICE model.
• BPMN notation.
• Conduct projects audits according to Audit’s schedule.
• Report non-compliance with defined Process.
• Support implementation of processes improvements in projects, training, and consulting.
Our Mixed-Reality Navigation Guidance solution merges the virtual and real worlds into one helping drivers understand an exact way where to make a maneuver, therefore making the driving experience more enjoyable, safe and carefree.
Together with the Team of experts in Automotive, Navigation, machine learning, Computer Vision and sensor fusion technologies, we have introduced to the market the first MR Navigation prototype in the real car running on automotive grade quality HW. We are happy to onboard a team player who is passionate about technologies and product idea.
Today with over 60 employees worldwide we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Kiev and Odessa to deliver a solution to production for one of the luxury European OEM.