We are looking for the Project Manager with strong managerial experience, leadership and communication skills as well as good technical background to lead one of our projects.
The ideal candidate will have good experience in management of medium and big size software projects or their key aspects and have high motivation for further development in this direction.
• Waterfall/V model development
• Agile/SCRUM methodology
• Budgeting approaches
• Hiring and people management
• Development Team leading expertise
• Project estimation, planning and WBS development
• Requirements analysis and design development experience
• Testing approaches (black box, grey box, white box, etc.)
• Defect lifecycle
• Testing levels (unit, module, functional)
• Automotive experience
• Strong estimation skills
• Good understanding of programming and architecture concepts
• BPMN notation
• Project finances management
• Team hiring and ramp-up
• Microsoft and Atlasian tooling stack (Share Point, etc.)
• Code review expertise
• Strong estimation skills
• Software architecture skills
• C++ programming
• *NIX experience
• Orchestrate and steer all aspects of software development cycle, including project requirements and scope identification, planning, design, execution, etc.;
• Communicate with customer, identify and manage customer expectations, communicate customer goals to the team and vice-versa
• Ensure establishment of project processes in the project and lead ASPICE certification for capability level 3
• Identify, assess, track and advocate the business needs, milestones, goals, with adherence to timeframes, costs, and compliance with the highest industry standards and principles;
• Negotiate and manage effective decisions to ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of the product to satisfy the needs and commitments of our clients;
• Establish and support proper geo-distributed development process between onsite and offsite teams. Resolve all related knowledge transfer and infrastructure challenges.
• Lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix organization, and ensure operational efficiency and excellence;
• Manage cross-functional communication across the teams for status updates, prioritization, changes-, risks- and issue management;
• Establish and manage collaboration channels between the project team, executive team, business function leaders, stakeholders, and representatives of the client;
• Anticipate, track and address needs, interest, requests or inquiries from the stakeholders and the client and provide transparent, regular and precise updates and progress reports
Apostera is an Automotive Startup Company that develops an innovative software product and delivers its integration into the vehicle. There are millions of cars on the road today with software that was developed by core team of the Company. HQ is located in Munich, Germany.
We are working on development of Augmented Reality technologies in vehicles with highest demands in safety and reliability.