We are looking for a highly skilled SW Engineer to join our growing Apostera team helping us to develop state of the art mixed reality applications for automotive solutions including Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Environment and Sensors Fusion math. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with similar SW for real-time system designing it in the way to get well-structured, easily-readable and highly-stable source code. The great plus is prior experience in digital signal processing, objects recognition and tracking and GPU compute.
• Drive for Results
• Team-work and cooperation
• Problem solving and decision making
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Good Computer Science fundamentals (data-structures, algorithms, etc.).
• Good Object-Oriented Programming and Design knowledge (e.g. design patterns)
• Good C++11 and STL knowledge
• Good linear algebra knowledge
• Good knowledge of probabilistic theory, signal processing algorithms
• Computer vision algorithms experience
• OpenCV/Tensor Flow experience
• MS or BS in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics.
• Technical English
• Machine Learning/Deep Learning techniques
• Projective geometry/camera coordinates transformations
• Experience with Linux OS
• Debugging under Linux
• Boost knowledge
• Experience with multithreading
• Understanding of dynamic libraries
• Embedded real time system development
• Experience with CUDA optimization
• Intermediate English
• Software development for ADAS and infotainment systems and solutions
• Research and development of ADAS related computer vision algorithms (e.g. forward looking camera pedestrian detection and tracking)
• Verification of implemented software (unit test, etc.)
• Tooling development
• Optimization of existing algorithms to achieve real-time performance under target platform
• Following of the processes specific to automotive industry and software development in general
• Communication with customer (optional).
Our Mixed-Reality Navigation Guidance solution merges the virtual and real worlds into one helping drivers understand an exact way where to make a maneuver, therefore making the driving experience more enjoyable, safe and carefree.
Together with the Team of experts in Automotive, Navigation, machine learning, Computer Vision and sensor fusion technologies, we have introduced to the market the first MR Navigation prototype in the real car running on automotive grade quality HW. We are happy to onboard a team player who is passionate about technologies and product idea.
Today with over 100 employees worldwide we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Saint-Petersburg to deliver a solution to production for one of the luxury European OEM.