We are looking for a highly motivated Release Engineer to join our growing Apostera team to help Project Management Office (PMO) in different aspects of release and project coordination activities. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in release engineering/management of software projects and have high motivation for further development in this direction.
• Working experience in IT for at least 1 year
• Agile/Scrum methodology
• Understanding of key technical aspects of developed solution
• Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, MS Office
• Upper Intermediate English level
• Good communication skills
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Analytical thinking
• Attentiveness to details
• Problem solving nature
• Technical / engineering education
• Automotive background
• Knowledge of technical documentation review processes
• ASPICE processes
• Experience with Git
• BPMN notation
• Working with technical documentation and release preparation
• Planning and driving release activities including stakeholders’ involvement, dependencies, risks identification and mitigation
• Leading release activities and improving related processes
• Timely addressing identified gaps
• Metrics data collecting and analysis
• Other PMO activities
Our Mixed-Reality Navigation Guidance solution merges the virtual and real worlds into one helping drivers understand an exact way where to make a maneuver, therefore making the driving experience more enjoyable, safe and carefree.
Together with the Team of experts in Automotive, Navigation, machine learning, Computer Vision and sensor fusion technologies, we have introduced to the market the first MR Navigation prototype in the real car running on automotive grade quality HW. We are happy to onboard a team player who is passionate about technologies and product idea.
Today with over 100 employees worldwide we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Saint-Petersburg to deliver a solution to production for one of the luxury European OEM.