• Motivation to grow
• Team-work and cooperation attitude
• Accuracy and responsibility
• Self-learning ability
Skills and Knowledge Required:
• Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent degree) in Electrical / Computer / Systems Engineering or a related field of study
• Understanding of SDLC, different methodologies
• Familiarity with SW Testing, understanding of testing theory(Testing Levels, Testing Types)
• Ability to understand technical specifications, low level protocols
• Experience with LINUX
• Experience on test documentation and test management and bug tracking systems
• Beginner English level, ability to read, understand and write
• Basic knowledge in electronics / computers / software tools
• Unix console experience
• Traffic sniffing and log analysis
• Knowledge of applications CASE tools, issue/task tracking systems, Wiki/JIRA system, version control systems
• Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
— Knowledge of automotive networking (MOST, CAN, ...)
— Experience in automotive sw/systems testing
— Basic knowledge in electronics / electrics
— Driving license
We are looking for Junior Test Engineer with some understanding of SDLC, testing theory and experience with testing/different investigations. Candidate who is eager to grow in a professional environment with challenging tasks to join Apostera team in its work on Augmented Reality automotive project in distributed R&D team.
• Create, maintain, review test cases
• Rework existing test cases for customer use cases
• Ensure proper test coverage
• Execute test plans
• Publishing bug tickets, reproduction, verification of solved defects
• Perform investigations
• Perform test cases on the test bench/in car
• Record traces for bug analysis
Our Mixed-Reality Navigation Guidance solution merges the virtual and real worlds into one helping drivers understand an exact way where to make a maneuver, therefore making the driving experience more enjoyable, safe and carefree.
Together with the Team of experts in Automotive, Navigation, machine learning, Computer Vision and sensor fusion technologies, we have introduced to the market the first MR Navigation prototype in the real car running on automotive grade quality HW. We are happy to onboard a team player who is passionate about technologies and product idea.
Today with over 60 employees worldwide we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Kiev and Odessa to deliver a solution to production for one of the luxury European OEM.