• Result-oriented performance
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• 2 years of software engineering experience
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (data-structures, algorithms, etc.)
• Knowledge of C++11 and STL
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and Design (e.g. design patterns)
• BS in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics
• Intermediate English (or higher)
• MS in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics
• Experience with algorithm development for one of the domains: computer vision, machine learning, sensors fusion, localization
• Development for embedded/automotive platforms
• Experience with Python programming language
• Experience with Linux OS
• Experience with at least one of the following topics:
◦ Computer vision or machine learning for object detection and tracking, segmentation
◦ Simultaneous localization and mapping
◦ Real-time bundle adjustment based on video from single camera
◦ Camera calibration, geometrical representation
◦ Single view video-based camera position and orientation estimation
◦ Regression testing of computer vision algorithms
We are looking for a software engineer who is motivated to work with cutting-edge technologies and solve challenges in automotive industry. The ideal candidate should have a great general knowledge base and strong understanding of math and computer science.
• Research, development, and documentation of features and algorithms for Augmented Reality and ADAS Platform in the fields of computer vision, machine learning or sensor fusion
• Optimization of existing algorithms to achieve real-time performance under target platform
• Involvement in production software development for ADAS and infotainment systems and solutions
• Software modules design, development and code review
• Define, execute and document software module tests, regression and integration tests
• Following of the processes specific to automotive industry and software development in general
Our Mixed-Reality Navigation Guidance solution merges the virtual and real worlds into one helping drivers understand an exact way where to make a maneuver, therefore making the driving experience more enjoyable, safe and carefree.
Together with the Team of experts in Automotive, Navigation, machine learning, Computer Vision and sensor fusion technologies, we have introduced to the market the first MR Navigation prototype in the real car running on automotive grade quality HW. We are happy to onboard a team player who is passionate about technologies and product idea.
Today with over 60 employees worldwide we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Kiev and Odessa to deliver a solution to production for one of the luxury European OEM.