We are looking for an experienced automation engineer with clear understanding of automation testing value and proven skills of Python programming, shell scripting and respective testing frameworks. Best candidate should have eager to code and be ready to automate not only tests but any environment related stuff like configuration, execution etc...
• Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent degree) in Electrical / Computer / Systems Engineering or a related field of study
• Understanding of SDLC, different methodologies
• Proven Experience 2+ years in SW Testing Automation, understanding of testing theory(Testing Levels, Testing Types)
• Automation Testing Tools and frameworks (i.e. pytest, Allure reporting etc...)
• Experience with Continuous Integration systems(Jenkins)
• Ability to understand technical specifications, low level protocols
• Experience with QNX/Unix/LINUX
• Intermediate English level
• Experience on test documentation and test management and bug tracking systems
• Other script language (bash, ...)
• Application virtualization(docker)
• Basic knowledge in electronics / electrics
• Driving license
• Experience in automotive sw/systems testing
• Knowledge of automotive networking (MOST, CAN, ...)
• Willingness to travel
• Develop and document automated tests
• Estimate development and testing efforts
• Prepare Test Environment
• Maintain automated tests
• Execute automated tests
• Analysis of test run results
• Publishing bug tickets, reproduction, verification of solved defects
• Qualification of different target variants and car configurations
• Produce Test Reports/Test Summary Reports
• Code review
Our Mixed-Reality Navigation Guidance solution merges the virtual and real worlds into one helping drivers understand an exact way where to make a maneuver, therefore making the driving experience more enjoyable, safe and carefree.
Together with the Team of experts in Automotive, Navigation, machine learning, Computer Vision and sensor fusion technologies, we have introduced to the market the first MR Navigation prototype in the real car running on automotive grade quality HW. We are happy to onboard a team player who is passionate about technologies and product idea.
Today with over 60 employees worldwide we are recruiting top talent to our sites in Kiev and Odessa to deliver a solution to production for one of the luxury European OEM.