We are looking for a skilled and motivated SW engineer to join our growing Apostera team helping us to develop low-level SW components for automotive solutions.
Our domain covers wide variety of tasks like different vehicle sensors and video data handling, connection to various platform-specific interfaces and protocols, configuration, diagnostics, tracing, data dumping and simulation tooling.
Goal of our work is to integrate abstract algorithmic software into real world target hardware.
- Completed education in Computer Science or similar
- 2+ years of experience in C++/embedded programming
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (OOP, data-structures, algorithms, etc.)
- Experience with multithreading applications
- Drive for Results
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Problem solving and decision making
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Foreign language proficiency
- English Intermediate
- Experience in automotive area
- Programming/debugging under Linux
- RTOS experience
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in design and development of similar SW components, deep understanding of automotive system/SW architecture and interest in bounding areas.
• Software development for ADAS and infotainment systems and solutions
• Verification of implemented software (unit test, etc.)
• Involvement to requirements analysis, architecture development, design
• Following of the processes specific to automotive industry and software development in general