Our team is growing and we are looking for an Senior Android Developer.
You will play a key role in Android development in support of our healthcare technology products and will be involved in all aspects of product design and development. If you like working with small highly motivated teams, communicate well and a self starter, we would like to speak with you.
- Contribute to the development of our Android applications
- Help scale our mobile team processes by practicing “Clean Code” principles in one or more of the following domains: app architecture, branching/versioning, release train, feature flipping and A/B test, CI pipeline, TDD.
- Advocate for the Android platform e.g: evaluating new frameworks, mentoring the team and leading the Android
- Technical vision
- Deliver apps to market with continually increasing productivity, while also maintaining and continually improving turnaround time and quality
- Complete additional tasks as they arise
- At least 3 years of experience working with key technologies for the Android platform.
- Fluency in Java
- Knowledge of RxJava and/or Kotlin
- Experience designing robust, extensible and customizable mobile application code and frameworks
- Experience consuming and/or designing REST APIs
- Knowledgeable about test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD) and debugging.
- Knowledge of multithreading.
- Deliver testable code where the view and the business logic are not coupled
- Understand Android life cycle.
- Deep knowledge of Jetpack tools specially livedata and view-model
- Comfortable working with different architecture pattern especially MVP and MVVM
- Understand the benefit of dependency injection.
- Understand Android Material Design
NICE TO HAVE:
- Multiple apps posted to play store with high reviews and used by substantial number of users
- Proficient with Jetpack tools
- Proficient with RX java
- Experienced with Hilt
- Have built at least one system app
- Familiar with JNI
- Can build customized layout widgets.
- Have built at least one SDK tool.