We have a remote-first culture, and this position can be based anywhere. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you. The company is led by a software architect (the founder actually codes), so you’ll never feel like a cog in the machine. Everyone has the chance to make decisions that steer the company as a whole.
While we are technology agnostic and believe in using the right tools for a given challenge, we are experts in cutting-edge frameworks and platforms, such as Flutter/Dart, Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Kubernetes, Python/Django, and Terraform, to name very a few. This is a full-time position.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. For this role, we are considering candidates who are remote-based. Apexive offers different work modes to meet the variety of needs and preferences of our team. Learn more about our engineering philosophies, tools, and some of the challenges we’ve been solving on our Engineering blog.
Reporting directly to the CTO, this role will be responsible for:
Please note this is a senior role
We’re looking for people who are passionate about building tech for startups and do not afraid of challenges!
💰 Competitive compensation
📈 Equity options
💻 Work with the latest tech stack and top startups from various industries
🏖️ Offsite week in Thailand full of adventures — all expenses paid
🧳 Flexible work hours and truly remote work culture
🧗♂️ Work From Anywhere
👫 Mentorship program — get a mentor and become one
📚 Conferences, meetups, language lessons, and seminars to support personal growth
1. Apply via the button above, and share a fragment of your recent code using Django and Django-rest-framework that you are proudest of. Please note that it should be the specific project/repository, not just your whole GH/GL profile. We would really appreciate it if you could take this step seriously, as we base our decision on moving forward with the candidate solely on what you send us, and we do not give a benefit of the doubt at this stage.
2. Cultural fit interview (up to 30 minutes)
3. Technical discussion (up to 1 hour)
4. Technical take-home test assignment (up to
5. Review of the take-home assignment (up to 1 hour)