AnvilEight is looking for Python engineers for United Nations projects and Oxford University, and others.
We are looking for both strongly experienced engineers as well as beginners who may lack experience but have a solid theoretical foundation.
This role is web oriented.
• Strong knowledge of Python 3.x language;
• Django or Flask frameworks;
• PostgreSQL or MySQL;
• Celery with RabbitMQ;
• Django Rest Framework or Flask analog. Alternatively, GraphQL;
• Understanding of API design;
• Basic understanding of DevOps. This means capabilities to perform a straightforward setup of development and production environments;
Experience with React.js will be a huge bonus
• Good English. Excellent read & write capabilities and reasonable spoken English are required;
• More than 1 year of commercial experience;
• React.js or Angular.js. It might be useful if you lean towards frontend development more;
• Redis and MongoDB databases;
• Good DevOps skills;
• Numpy, scikit, pandas and related. In case you enjoy data science, machine learning and such, please apply as well;
• Understanding of Scrum framework and roles in a team;
• Understanding of development methodologies;
• High salary (depends on professional skills and experience);
• Interesting and challenging projects;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Professional skills development;
• Offices with warm atmosphere and great working conditions;