AnvilEight is at an exciting stage of growth. We’ve expanding up a development team and we invite you to join for new projects.
As an engineer, you will be involved in architecting, implementing and delivering projects that are challenging from technical point of view.
You’ll be given real autonomy and responsibility, as well as be able to contribute to offer features and implement improvements.
Our team is the perfect place to develop your skills in an environment based on mutual trust and respect.
А typical development team on a single project consist of two front-end React.JS developers, two QA Automation engineers and two to three back-end Python engineers.
This role involves the following requirements:
• At least 1 year of hands-on experience in Python 3.x language;
• Strong hands-on experience in Django;
• Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS;
• Strong knowledge of version control software, Git preferred;
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) (EC2, RDS, EBS, S3);
• Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL;
• Experience with Celery with RabbitMQ / Redis;
• In-depth experience in UNIT testing;
• Understanding of API design, Django Rest Framework, RESTful API / GraphQL;
• More than two years of commercial experience;
Non-technical Qualification and Skills:
• Excellent read & write capabilities and reasonable spoken English;
• Understanding of Scrum framework and roles in a team;
• Ability and desire to learn things fast;
• Free English classes, technical lectures and courses;
• You get 21 working days of annual leave;
• We pay for your illness. We don’t need a sick list.
• An ability to plan your working day: you come and go as you please provided that you have enough time to interact with the team and participate in daily meetings.
• Modern cozy office in the city center (Kooperativna street);
AnvilEight is Python development outsourcing company that provides custom software solutions and mobile development services to both businesses and individuals.
Today, we are an enthusiastic team of 40 members, looking forward to being challenged and to deliver high impact services to our clients all around the world.
Presently, the main stack of technologies consists (but not limited to) of the Python 3.x, Django, React.js.
We also have a mobile team which specializes in iOS and Android application development.
Our main development framework is Scrum. We organize backlogs and do daily Scrum meetings.
At this moment the company is registered in Kharkiv, Ukraine, and London, United Kingdom.
The head office is located in Kharkiv at Kooperativna street.