This role implies the following requirements:
• In-depth knowledge and experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle;
• Developing and executing automated test scripts for requirement verification;
• Understanding of RESTful API, ability to test web service API using tools such as Postman or SOAP;
• Experience with git;
• Integrating automated tests into continuous integration CI/CD pipelines (such as GitLab CI);
• More than one year of commercial experience;
• Appreciation of TDD and testing overall;
Non-technical Qualification and Skills:
• Excellent read & write capabilities and reasonable spoken English;
• Understanding of Scrum framework and roles in a team;
• Ability and desire to learn things fast.
• Free English classes, technical lectures and courses;
• You get 22 working days of annual leave;
• We pay for your illness. We don’t need a sick list;
• An ability to plan your working day: you come and go as you please provided that you have enough time to interact with the team and participate in daily meetings;
• Modern cozy office in the city center (Kooperativna street).
AnvilEight is a Python development outsourcing company that provides custom software solutions and mobile development services to both businesses and individuals.
Today, we are an enthusiastic team of 40 members, looking forward to being challenged and to deliver high impact services to our clients all around the world.
Presently, the main stack of technologies consists (but not limited to) of the Python 3.x, Django, React.js. We also have a mobile team which specializes in iOS and Android application development.
Our main development framework is Scrum. We organize backlogs and do daily Scrum meetings. At this moment the company is registered in Kharkiv, Ukraine, and London, United Kingdom.
The head office is located in Kharkiv at Kooperativna street.