This role involves the following duties:
• Create user scenarios and defining acceptance criteria;
• Report issues with steps to reproduce;
• Preparing Demo after each Sprint;
• Helping developers to understand tasks;
• Manual testing;
• Creation of automated tests;
• Test backend services;
• Create functional tests;
• Performance testing;
• Good English. Excellent read & write capabilities and reasonable spoken English are required;
• Understanding scrum;
• Appreciation of TDD and testing overall;
• More than 1 year of commercial experience;
• Understanding of Scrum framework and roles in a team;
• Understanding of development methodologies;
• Knowledge of types of testing;
• Test automation skills (Selenium, Mobile Automation or similar);
• High salary (depends on professional skills and experience);
• Interesting and challenging projects;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Professional skills development;
• Offices with warm atmosphere and great working conditions;
• Really flexible working hours.
We are looking forward to hear from great engineers!
AnvilEight is looking for QA engineers for United Nations projects and Oxford University, and others.
We are looking for both strongly experienced engineers as well as beginners who may lack experience but have a solid theoretical foundation.
This is a full-time job in the office located in Kharkiv.
We are willing to pay High salary depending on the skills and experience.