As a Business Analyst you work closely with Affiliate experts to understand business and IT needs within specific areas, like commercial, medical, digital and data. You will turn them into requirements and work with the other EpiCX R&D Squad members to design, build and test the solution throughout related Readiness & Deployment phases to secure these requirements are met
Qualifications and Experience that will help you to be successful:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
● +5 years of experience is similar role and context
● Business domain knowledge for one or more of the following area(s): Commercial excellence, CRM, multichannel, analytics/dashboards, finance/procurement
● Demonstrated experience and knowledge of one or more of the following tools: IQVIA OCE Sales, IQVIA OCE Marketing, IQVIA Territory Management, Reltio MDM, Salesforce.com functionalities
● Certified in at least one Agile framework / methodology (eg. Scrum) and have practical knowledge of Agile BA framework (IIBA)
● Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
● Project and resource management skills
● Risk management and identification
● Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs
● Good soft skills for stakeholder engagement and cross-organization communications
● Ability to work under indirect supervision
● Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
● Excellent written and verbal English
● Flexibility to attend meetings outside “standard” working hours
● You’ll play an active part in the R&D Squad to ensure that any OCE related solution is chosen to fulfill known and understood business requirements and help providing business value
● You will act as an interface between business and IT functions and partner with business stakeholders in order to translate business and IT needs into requirements and work with the squad members to design, build and test the solution throughout related Readiness & Deployment phases
● You will promote common standardized data models, applications and technologies that are in line with the cross-functional or functional Informatics strategies and architectures in order to harmonize business processes across sites and departments
● Responsible for understanding the affiliate’s current processes and how these can work with EpiCX ecosystem
● Collect user requirements and translate into user stories in JIRA
● Prepare high level mapping documents (screen to screen) between systems and defining business data transformation rules
● Identify if an affiliate local requirements (e.g. regulatory or legal requirement) can be covered by EpiCX core configuration
● Determine how to use and map the business process and requirements to the product core configuration (in collaboration with the affiliates SMEs)
● Gather, manage and document business and integration requirements including functional requirements, non-functional requirements, interactions and flows between the EpiCX and downstream system
● Liaise with PO to propose design options to the affiliate when the core configuration is not acceptable for the affiliate within specific area
● Works as a true partner with Affiliate EpiCX Business Experts to find solutions to functional inconsistencies and challenges
● Liaise between the affiliate business SMEs and squad IT resources to resolve questions as and when they arise
● participation of configuration sprint planning and review sessions;
● Verify and supervise the system has been configured as per agreed requirements
● Support the Test team to define Test Scenarios, help to identify data needed for the tests and support script preparation,
● Review defects during testing and offer guidance of proper system/integration behaviour
● Support preparation or UAT Scripts and assist Affiliate users along UAT execution.
● Responsible for reviewing the training material regarding the application.
● Responsible to support the Hypercare period in order to facilitate the handover of the application to Operations
EpiCX, the Global Customer Engagement Program is a business and IT transformation program, currently in flight and planned to be completed in 2022 across 100+ affiliates. Its main ambition is to add meaning and value to all customer interactions through a single, common, customer-centric technology ecosystem.
Today customer engagement strategies have been developed by functions (e.g. commercial and medical), and within geographic regions (US, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, etc). This has led to fragmentation of insights feedback from customers suggesting the way we approach engagement diminishes the value of our products. In essence, despite being one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world we are not profiting from our scale and insights fully.
In 2018, the decision was taken to integrate the technologies and processes supporting our customer experience into one common platform EpiCX CRM. This change will help us to harness the full breadth of our offering in service of our customers and will mark the shift to the viewing of this data as a strategic asset.