A design agency is looking for a high-level UX designer with significant experience in designing web applications.
We will propose you interesting projects, nice clients, absolutely flexible working day and, of course, totally remote work which will never become in-office! Calm work without rushing and 100% adhering to a perfect design process.
You’re an expert? Then no one in the agency or clients say you how to work — you will create great designs in a proper way with all our support!
Required professional skills:
• MUST HAVE! Strong experience in design of web applications (dashboards, SaaS, management systems)
• Good understanding of UX (User flow, prototyping, interactions, analytics)
• Ability to maintain a holistic approach to visual style through the whole project
• Ability to develop wireframe- and prototype-based visual styles
• Good knowledge of typography, excellent sense of color, understanding of composition
• Ability to justify design decisions taken
• Ability to meet deadlines is a must
• Proficiency in Sketch or Figma: nested symbols, styles, and font organisation
Required soft skills:
• MUST HAVE! Upper-intermediate spoken English. You should feel confident in profound collaborating with stakeholders via voice/video calls and reading documentation.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to estimate future works and keep your promises
• Ability to ask the right questions and learn quickly
• Presentation skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skill
• Ability to create illustrations
• Interesting big projects. We are very demanding to projects and clients
• No stress, no rush, no tight deadlines, no over-time
• Remote only. We don’t have and never had an office.
• Flexible working day
• Timely and regular salary
• Paid vacations, sick days
• Really friendly staff . And management :)
• We pay for training 50/50
• Create outstanding modern interfaces usually based on wireframes. Sometimes
• Communicate with a UX team;
• Communicate with a dev team;
• Communicate with clients;
• Follow company values and policies.
We are a small and really friendly team. For all the time of our work, there were no fuck-ups, any broken deadlines, or conflicts — neither with clients nor team members. Because we strongly appreciate processes and keeping promises at any cost. Our focus is on keeping good relations with the entire network.
Over the years we have perfected our skills on a variety of diverse and complex projects, we are able to effectively solve any design task. We design interfaces based on best practices, research, and analytics, taking into account the specifics of the niche, business objectives, and user needs