andcards is the easiest-to-use coworking space platform adopted by Creative States, Kooperativ, Generator, BeeWorking, and hundreds of other exceptional coworking spaces in 40+ countries. Our ideal customer happiness manager has outstanding communication skills, loves working with people, is experienced in B2B SaaS, prefers waking up late, and will help us make our customers happier with andcards. We prefer candidates from Lviv but are open to remote work. You are welcome to join our friendly, family-size team!
- 1+ years of working experience in customer support or success in a B2B company.
- Ability to work with customer data to identify risks and growth opportunities.
- You are proactive and have a plan of what needs to be done for the best possible results.
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian writing and speaking skills.
As a plus
- Experience working remotely.
- Willing to self-improve based on peer feedback.
- Familiar with a coworking space concept.
- Competitive base salary + uncapped bonus for reaching customer satisfaction and activation goals.
- Dedicated accountant to take care of all tax reporting.
- Comfortable coworking space in Lviv.
- Unlimited vacation days with no questions asked policy.
- The opportunity of stock options.
- Transparent and tolerant working environment. Check our vision and values in Handbook.
- Monitoring and improving customer satisfaction and activation across the customer lifecycle.
- Responding and handling customer requests in chat and email.
- Onboarding customers into the product.
- Coaching our customers on how to use our product to solve real problems.
- Fulfilling renewal and upsell opportunities.
- Maintaining and improving andcards Help Center to help customers help themselves.
- Helping minimize customer churn and increase customer retention.
- Collaborating with product and marketing teams to meet customers’ expectations and facilitate case studies and testimonials.
- Working schedule: afternoon-evening shifts from Monday to Friday.