- Min 2 years of B2B product marketing experience in technology company
- Fluent English, working proficiency in Spanish
- Results-oriented with a cheerful “can-do” attitude to get things done — please tell us some of your success stories with numbers during the interview.
- Ability to research, find, and analyze, various market information, including emerging technical trends
- Ability to define differentiation, co-create different positionings and conduct experiments
- Ability to craft compelling and concise positioning, messaging and differentiation
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Naturally born storyteller
- Strong cross-functional collaborator who can drive the processes as well as follow them
- Think strategically and analytically, then follow through to execution with great attention to details
- Writing skills, and creative talents are essential
- Potential areas of focus: innovations, startups, improvement of existing solutions, concept creation
As our Marketing Manager you will be an invaluable connection point between our technical team, market, other marketing departments and subcontractors to marketing.
- You will find the necessity on the market, describe our strong sides and tell our stories on the market.
You will analyze various data sources to distill into insights that can help shape our strategy, direction and execution
- You will co-create our marketing strategy, define tactics and control the execution.
- You will monitor our web-site positions, positions in listings and our PR
- An experience in a dIfferent outsourcing company located in Spain.
- We offer you a remote position with a possibility to travel.
- Professional growth and support of your personal improvement goals
- Medical insurance