We are AmiFactory. The small team, who likes to develop and launch cool products. But we are growing and now looking for a teammate to help us develop cross-platform mobile apps with Flutter.
You will work on products from different domains, like tourism, shopping, communication, etc. And yes, we have new projects, so you won’t dig in legacy code, at least at the beginning.
Our requirements are pretty simple:
- You have at least 1 year of experience in mobile application development. You know how mobile apps look, work and how they shouldn’t.
- You know how to develop cross-platform mobile apps using Flutter framework and Dart. And you can develop UI close to the one, provided by UI designer.
- You heard about software architecture and even read articles on the Internet about BloC, MVVM and other stuff that help keep the project readable, robust and flexible during the whole lifecycle.
- You dealt with backend APIs or other third-party services APIs, via library or directly. Have experience with at least one of the following: REST, gRPC, WebSocket, GraphQL, name yours.
- You don’t have problems with tools like Android Studio, Xcode, VS Code, Git/GitLab/GitHub, issue tracker, terminal.
Will be a plus if you:
- Have experience in native mobile apps development, cause sometimes you will need to look under the hood and Kotlin/Java/Swift/Objective-C are there.
- Have basic knowledge of how things like Push notifications, WebSockets and TLS work.
- Have experience with image processing and video streaming.
- Have worked with Fastlane and GitLab CI/CD.
- Competitive salary depends on the results of the interview.
- Professional team. Yes, you won’t be the only Flutter apps developer, we’ve two others.
- Modern tech stack. Flutter gets major updates each quarter, so it’s definitely “on the tech edge”.
- Simple work process and communication between team members.
- 20 days of vacation.