2+ years of software development, 1+ year of iOS development.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
• Strong OOP and iOS development skills
• At least an intermediate level of English
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Competitive salary
• Professional and friendly team
• Convenient office location
• Flexible work schedule
• Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
• Comfortable workplace
• Medical insurance
• Possibility of business trips abroad
• Design and develop an application according to the provided specification
• Work with requirements and provide estimates
• Fix issues and support the existing functionality
• Collaborate with the development, product definition, art, and user experience teams
• Work independently when required
• Participate in creation of technical, design, and other documentation
Cloud-based construction project management and collaboration solution focused on onsite inspections and day-to-day project communication. A birds-eye view project that requires detailed task reports, issue highlights, resource planning and management.