1+ years of software development experience.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
• Good understanding of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013
• Solid grasp of implementing SharePoint Designer workflows
• Ability to translate business requirements and processes into effective SharePoint solutions
• Attention to details and commitment to high quality deliverables
• Knowledge of jQuery and REST is a plus
• At least pre-Intermediate level of English
• Competitive salary
• Professional and friendly team
• Convenient office location
• Comfortable workplace
• Flexible work schedule
• Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
• English courses and Speaking Club
• Medical insurance
• Possibility of business trips abroad
• Develop SharePoint-based workflows
• Research the emerging SharePoint development tools and strategies
• Continually strive to improve the efficiency and usability of our SharePoint solutions, leverage ongoing
research and understand business needs
This position is for a SharePoint Developer who will be involved in building and configuring SharePoint workflows in SharePoint Designer. Main responsibilities of a successful candidate include developing applications around the core concepts of business process management, collaboration, assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions, designing and customizing SharePoint solutions.