2+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role.
BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
• Strong portfolio of design projects
• Background knowledge of Project Management and Research
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Knowledge of Interaction Design and Information Architecture
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Analytical mind and business acumen skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
• Competitive salary
• Professional and friendly team
• Convenient office location
• Comfortable workplace
• Flexible work schedule
• Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
• Medical insurance
• Possibility of business trips abroad
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the Product Managers and Engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
• Design the graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
• Build the page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop the UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (for example, images, sketches, and tables)
• Prepare and present the rough drafts to the internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (for example, responsiveness)
• Adjust the layouts according to user feedback
• Adhere to the style standards on fonts, colors, and images
A web-based construction scheduler for the construction foremen and subcontractor foreman.