* Expertise in Java
* Experience with design and implementation of major components of software products or responsibility for overall product architecture
* Experience with web frameworks
* Experience with one or more ORM frameworks, i.e., Hibernate
* Expertise in database techniques/tools, i.e., data modeling, Oracle, SQL, etc.
* Expertise in SOA/Web Services
* Experience with a SaaS/Cloud application development
* Experience with refactoring and redesigning products to be more usable, scalable, secure, and performant
* Experience with design and implementation of distributed systems
* Intermediate written and oral proficiency in English
* Experience with configuring and tuning virtual private/public clouds, AWS is a benefit
* Competitive salary
* Professional and friendly team
* Convenient office location
* Comfortable workplace
* Flexible work schedule
* Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
* Medical insurance
* Possibility of business travel abroad
* Work on the full product lifecycle from planning to deployment
* Design, develop and support Java-based application
* Perform unit tests
* Coordinate development and testing processes with other team members
* Communicate with the Project Management about updates on workloads and timescales
* Achieve the project goals
* Meet all the deadlines set
A Product Cost Management (PCM) project for a US-based Company that provides a broad portfolio of PCM software and service solutions for companies that design and manufacture complex products across a globally distributed and dynamic network of customers, suppliers, and internal manufacturing facilities.
As a member of our team, you will participate in the development of modern high-tech PCM software that provides self-service access to the cost and manufacturing data for project leads, managers, and key stakeholders.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who will be a part of a highly qualified and successful goal-oriented team. We encourage you to submit your resume for consideration if you are such person.