MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 1+ years of experience either as a System/Windows/Linux Administrator or Engineer.
EDUCATION:BS/MS in Computer Science or a closely related discipline.
• Proven experience in Windows/Linux OS setup and maintenance for the end user
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 and the Active Directory concept
• Good knowledge of Virtualization technology (Hyper-V, KVM, etc.)
• Familiarity with networking concepts (Firewall, LAN, VPN, static routing, VLAN, Wi-Fi, DNS, DHCP, port
• Experience in researching and troubleshooting of software, hardware and network issues
• Strong communication, collaboration, and team working skills
• Ability to self-education
• Reasonable English skills
• Proactive position in problem solving
• Result orientation skills
• Experience in configuration and support of the following systems: Workplace, Atlassian stack (Jira,
Confluence, Service Desk, Redmine)
• Network configuration and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of information security
• Work in remote/international team
• Competitive salary
• Professional and friendly team
• Convenient office location
• Flexible work schedule
• Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
• Comfortable workplaces
• Medical insurance
We are looking for a Junior System Engineer to join the AMC Bridge team. You will manage multiple environments, control and support the infrastructure, resolve different issues, and provide additional support in solving complex problems.