The client works in additive manufacturing (AM) and has full exposure to one of the most exciting and unique technologies in a growing industry. They revolutionized metal AM by utilizing cold spray. The process harnesses the power of kinetic energy, rather than relying on high-power lasers and expensive gasses. This unique technology creates an elegantly simple machine that can grow parts in minutes.
This role will entail providing field/remote service and application support to Ukrainian customers. The ideal applicant is interested in 3D printing, enjoys working with customers and diagnosing mechanical systems.
BS or MS in mechanical engineering or metallurgical engineering
- Experience in the repair or maintenance of machine tools or other industrial equipment is a must.
- Intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English.
- Experience in 3D printing or CAD systems is a huge plus.
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems such as Salesforce®.
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Excel®, Word, and PowerPoint®.
- Provide ongoing remote troubleshooting and technical support.
- Provide on-site technical service and preventative maintenance.
- Identify, qualify, and disqualify relevant parts for technology.
- Manage machine installations and training.
- Record and track service cases in a service software database.
- Provide engineering, research and development, and software teams with feedback to continuously improve products.
- Assist with spare part shipping and logistics.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary.
- Professional and friendly team.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays.
- Medical insurance.