We are looking for a Junior System Engineer to join the AMC Bridge team. You will manage multiple environments, control and support the infrastructure, resolve different issues, and provide additional support in solving complex problems.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 1+ years of experience either as a System/Windows/Linux Administrator or Engineer.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science or a closely related discipline.
- Proven experience in Windows/Linux OS setup and maintenance for the end user
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 and the Active Directory concept
- Good knowledge of Virtualization technology (Hyper-V, KVM, etc.)
- Familiarity with networking concepts (Firewall, LAN, VPN, static routing, VLAN, Wi-Fi, DNS, DHCP, port forwarding)
- Experience in researching and troubleshooting of software, hardware and network issues
- Strong communication, collaboration, and team working skills
- Ability to self-education
- Intermediate level of English
- Proactive position in problem solving
- Result orientation skills
- Experience in configuration and support of the following systems: Workplace, Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, Service Desk, Redmine)
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of information security
- Work in remote/international team
- End-to-end responsibility
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance