We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a highly qualified, successful, and goal-oriented team of the AMC Bridge IT department. Your responsibilities will include building scalable, secure, resilient infrastructure and providing high-quality platforms for our development and QA teams, who use Git, Docker, Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, SonarQube to plan, build, test, and deploy their code.
EXPERIENCE: 1+ years of DevOps Engineer experience.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science or a closely related discipline.
- *NIX and Windows systems administration experience
- Experience in provisioning, operating and managing the AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud environments
- Knowledge of configuration management tools
- Experience in configuration CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Build tools
- Solid knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Holistic view of the software development process
- Ability to work equally well independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and service-oriented mindset
- Reasonable English skills
- Participate in process discussions
- Work creatively on many projects
- Put your DevOps ideas into practice
- Increase the team`s pool of knowledge
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, and so on
- Medical insurance