DESCRIPTION: This position is for a Marketing specialist who will join AMC Bridge PR and Marketing Department. The individual will assist in creating content, based on existing value proposition; promoting company services through LinkedIn; managing the events organized by the company; working with leads database and leads nurturing.
REQUIREMENTS TO A CANDIDATE:
- Higher education in field of: Marketing, Economics, Math, International Business or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Upper-intermediate or advanced level of spoken and written English.
- Experience in managing at least one of the following social media networks: LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube.
- Experience in content creation and content plan management.
- Experience with sales related processes: leads nurturing, working with leads database, cooperation with Sales or Client Success team.
- Experience with LinkedIn Campaign Manager: budget planning, campaign maintenance and analytics.
- Interest to Informational Technologies is desired.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Working with Google Tools: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
Responsibility, high motivation, accuracy, high level of communication skills.
- Content creation based on existing value proposition: case studies, articles, newsletters.
- Services promotion through LinkedIn: media planning, content creation, ad campaigns maintaining.
- Event management.
- Working with Leads database with close cooperation with the Business Development Team.
- Leads nurturing campaigns: creating, planning and analyzing the results.
- Partner marketing.
- Pre-\Post Conference Support for Business Development Team: conducting researches, email marketing.
- Company website analytics.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance