A web-based scheduler for construction and subcontractor foremen.
2+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar.
B.S. in Design, Computer Science, or another relevant field.
- Strong portfolio of the design projects
- Knowledge of the Interaction Design and Information Architecture
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English level, both written and verbal
- Up-to-date knowledge of the industry tools for creating animated and interactive user interfaces, generating accurate assets, and code snippets from designs
- User-centric mindset
- Hands-on experience with Marvel, Zeplin, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop is a plus
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with a Product Manager and team
- Develop UI mockups and clickable prototypes that illustrate software design and functions
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets
- Prepare and present the rough drafts to the internal teams and key stakeholders
- Adjust the layouts according to the user feedback
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, and so on
- Medical insurance