Worldwide known company combine enterprise open-source technology with an advanced model-based service-oriented architecture to deliver a highly scalable, flexible and secure PLM solution suite. Our extensive out-of-the-box functionality and modern web-based, cloud-ready architecture enable you to deploy quickly and continuously enhance your PLM environment in a fraction of the time required by conventional enterprise PLM / PDM systems and at a total cost of ownership far below that of any leading competitor.
1+ years of practical experience as a Mechanical Engineer working with at least one of the following CAD/CAE/CAM/BIM/PDM/PLM software
Experience as a Test/Quality Assurance Engineer is an asset
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Math, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or closely related discipline.
- Good working knowledge of one or more of the following systems: Dassault System SOLIDWORKS, PTC Creo Elements/Pro, CATIA V5, NX, PTC Windchill, Autodesk Vault
- Experience with manufacturing processes working with 2D/3D CAD software.
- Understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with QA/Test Methodologies and best practices
- Understanding manual test activities against complex software systems
- Good working knowledge of Windows (windows features, IIS, applications, accounts, services etc.)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems (Jira, Redmine)
- Experience in testing of desktop, web and cloud applications is an asset
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate or higher level of English (speaking, reading and writing skills)
- Collaborate effectively with product development and product management teams
- Participate in manual QA activities through the entire SDLC according to company policies and requirements
- Developing 3D models, drawings in CAD/BIM systems
- Attend daily meetings, planning sessions, and sprint reviews
- Follow current industry trends and incorporate the best practices into the solution
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance