This position is for a HR specialist who will join AMC Bridge ‘Human Resources’ group. The individual will assist in various aspects of HR and people management.
2+ years of experience in full HR lifecycle.
- Onboarding new employees and support during the trial period
- Working closely with the company employees to improve work relationships, maintain and preserve the existing culture
- Identifying training needs inside the team
- Creating and updating HR-policies based on employees feedback and needs
- Keeping employees updated about topical company policies and programs
- Promoting Company values and HR Brand
- Offboarding employees and forming feedback
- Providing analytics and statistics on requests
- Taking part in IT job market researching
REQUIREMENTS TO A CANDIDATE:
- In-depth knowledge of HR operations and best practices;
- Experience with HR Systems, databases, CRMs will be a plus;
- Familiarity with MS Excel / MS PowerPoint;
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Being a true team player;
- Intermediate English level or higher.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, and so on
- Medical insurance