A high-growth worldwide-known company develops advanced Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions, leveraging the latest server and web Microsoft technologies. The core element is a PLM framework—an advanced web-based SOA framework with the HTML 5 and mobile app front ends, delivered as a cloud or on-site commercial enterprise solution. The company provides solutions and services to business customers worldwide, like Boeing, Airbus, General Motors, Microsoft, Honda, Kawasaki, ECCO, The U.S. Army Watervliet Arsenal, and more. You will work as a DevOps Engineer shaping the future of how deployment, automation, and scalability get done.
The project stack is the following:
DevOps: Jenkins, Artifactory, VSphere, Docker, Azure, Cake, Nuke, NAnt, Powershell, BitBucket, Packer, Chocolatey.
- C#: .NET Framework, .NET Core, NUnit.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- AT: Benchmark Tests, Integration Tests, Component Tests[Puppeteer].
- Development methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP
EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of DevOps practice.
EDUCATION: BS or MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Proven experience with Windows or *nix operating systems and IT operations.
- Experience with virtualization technologies: VSphere, Azure (expectation), AWS (benefit).
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring: Zabbix (benefit).
- Experience in configuring CI/CD pipelines: Jenkins (expectation), Azure (benefit).
- Experience with source control: Git (expectation).
- Experience with artifacts storage: JFrog (benefit).
- Experience with building tools: Cake, Nuke, NAnt (expectation).
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server desired, Azure SQL (benefit).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform (benefit).
- Familiar and comfortable with frequent incremental coding, testing, and deployment
- Automation of software development, testing, and scripting solutions (Cake, Nant, C#) for various applications and environments (Windows, Linux, Azure).
- Development of a continuous integration system and related infrastructure.
- Incorporation of the DevOps, CI, and CD principles.
- Assistance for development teams in resolving issues.
- Contribution to development teams, our standards, and best practices.
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, and so on
- Medical insurance