We are looking for students to join the AMC Bridge Campus—the company’s educational program in our Research Projects department.
You will be working on real, creative web, desktop, and mobile projects related to CAD systems, 3D modeling, AR, or VR.
Join us to unleash your talents and ideas!
- No commercial experience is required.
- Involvement in freelance, pet, or educational projects is a plus.
EDUCATION: Working towards a BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Construction Engineering, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, or Physics
ELIGIBILITY: You may apply for the Trainee position starting from the first semester of your second year but not later than 1.5 years after graduation.
- Strong knowledge of C# and OOP
- Practical skills in web projects, .NET and ASP.NET, Unity 3D
- An Intermediate level of English, primarily in reading and writing
- Sufficient knowledge of Mathematics, particularly arrays, data structures, and algorithms, is a plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies, flexibility, and proactivity
- Design and develop application tools according to provided specifications and labs
- Fix issues and support existing functionality
- Collaborate with the Team Leader to complete assigned tasks effectively
- Provide high-quality reports
- Learn quickly and show dedication to work
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work part-time
- A paid probation period and a regular pay rise
- Supervision and mentorship by an experienced software developer
- An opportunity to do your summer practice at the company
- A program of professional growth
- Paid vacation
- Medical insurance