3+ years of experience in software development and 2+ years of experience in Java development.
B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
• Expertise in designing and developing RESTful services
• Experience with one or more ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Experience in SaaS/Cloud application development, including an understanding of security concerns and multi-tenancy
• Demonstrable experience with one or more web application frameworks and open-source technologies
• Skilled at object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
• Expertise in database techniques/tools, such as data modeling, Oracle, SQL, and others, is a plus
• Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
• Outstanding teamwork and communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
• Expertise in database techniques/tools, such as data modeling, Oracle, SQL, and others
• Experience with one or more ORM frameworks, such as Hibernate, is a plus
• Experience configuring and tuning virtual private/public clouds, preferably AWS, is a plus
• Competitive salary
• Professional and friendly team
• Flexible work schedule
• Paid vacation, sick days, and so on.
• Medical insurance
• Design, implement and test future features of the web application
• Collaborate with product development and product management teams
• Work with requirements and provide estimates
• Fix defects
• Follow current industry trends and incorporate best practices into the solution
• Attend daily meetings, planning sessions, and sprint reviews
Product costing software that provides access to the cost and manufacturing data. Project leads, managers and key stakeholders along with traditional users have intuitive, self-service access to product cost information to track progress of cost management initiatives and enable decisions based on reliable and detailed product cost data.