2+ years of software development experience.
EDUCATION: B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
• Significant experience deploying and supporting production environments at scale on a Cloud platform, ideally AWS
• Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience with Infrastructure as Code and/or Configuration
Management tools, ideally Terraform and/or Ansible
• Hands-on experience with Docker and container orchestration
• Solid understanding of security and high availability best practices as they pertain to the Cloud
• Proficiency in both Linux and Windows server administration, including Bash and PowerShell
• Python knowledge is an advantage
• Competitive salary
• Professional and friendly team
• Flexible work schedule
• Paid vacation, sick days, and so on
• Medical insurance
• Deploy and manage production resources using Terraform on the AWS platform
• Provision and deploy containers in AWS ECS
• Configure customer environments, including aP Pro installation on Appstream 2.0
• Implement best practices for security and high availability
• Ensure Datadog and Sumo Logic monitoring are in place
• Back up and provide data management and migration of customers’ data
• Perform ad-hoc AWS management via CLI and Console as needed
• Provide on-call support for our Opsgenie alerts
The project deals with the most technologically advanced cost management software that provides discrete manufacturers and product innovation companies with comprehensive product cost information.