2 years of experience in software development, preferably in CAD or other engineering software applications
BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
• Strong .NET development skills
• Strong knowledge of computational geometry and experience in 3D graphics
• Good understanding of WPF and WinForms
• Experience in programming of CAD or other engineering software is an asset
• Experience and understanding of Dynamo or Grasshopper is an asset
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• At least intermediate writing and speaking skills in English
• Competitive salary
• Professional and friendly team
• Convenient office location
• Comfortable workplace
• Flexible work schedule
• Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
• Medical insurance
• Possibility of business trips abroad
• Design and develop the application according to the provided specification
• Elaborate requirements and estimate them
• Fix issues and support the existing functionality
• Collaborate with the project teams
• Contribute to the project documentation
Development of a brand-new desktop application for Windows OS that allows end users to design generative components using Visual Programming Interface and view the computation results.