2+ years of software development experience.
BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
• Strong OOP and .Net (VB/C#) development skills
• Knowledge of SQL
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• At least intermediate writing and speaking skills in English
• Competitive salary
• Professional and friendly team
• Flexible work schedule
• Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
• Medical insurance
• Design and develop the application according to the provided specification
• Work with requirements and provide estimates
• Fix issues and support existing functionality
• Collaborate with development, product definition, art, and user experience teams
• Work independently when required
• Participate in technical, design, and other documentation
Full-featured data management solution for organizations large and small helps your team more easily find and repurpose files, parts, and drawings; share design information; automate workflows and ensure manufacturing always has the right version.