We are looking for a Trainee Android Developer who is dreaming of developing ambitious IT products and wants to be part of a team that builds apps in the Health & Fitness category.
The mobile apps we create provide benefits to people all over the world, helping them take care of their minds and bodies.
Format — offline
Duration — 3 months
Study allowance — $500 per month.
With us you will:
- Work with a modern technology stack: Kotlin, Kotlin coroutines, Android Jetpack (Arch components, Compose, Navigation, Room, Hilt)
- Interact with Android Developers and other company specialists (Product Managers, Product Designers, Mobile Testers, etc.)
- Implement cool ideas without micromanagement or bureaucracy
- Influence the product and development process
- Improve existing applications and create new ones
What’s in it for you:
- Quick integration into the world of IT. It’s your entrance ticket to a product company. In 3 months, you’ll have acquired the knowledge and practical skills required for your future career.
- Training on real products. You will get the opportunity to work with a product team and gain experience.
- Upgrading your work skills. During the internship, you will gain new knowledge and be able to test your skills.
We want to see people who:
- Have completed Android courses or are self-educated in Android development
- Strive to develop interesting products
- Have basic knowledge and an understanding of Android development: (Kotlin, project structure, the main Android components and other)
- Want to continuously learn and gain new skills
- Learn quickly and like to explore new things
- Speak intermediate level English or higher
- Trainees on our team work in cooperation with mentors for 3 months
- You will get feedback at check-points and monthly reviews
- The internship is an ongoing competitive selection process, and at the end, the strongest interns will stay with us
- You will get free lunches provided by the company
If you successfully complete the internship, you will enjoy:
- Hybrid format for the duration of the pandemic. You can independently choose where you prefer to work. We have launched a corporate transfer service that will take you from home to work and back
- Flexible start: your day can start between 8:00 and 11:00, depending on personal preferences and team meetings
- Lunches at the expense of the company: you can create a menu based on your personal preferences
- 20 days of paid rest
- Ability to use our mobile applications for free (yoga, running, fitness, etc.)
- Medical insurance starting the first month of cooperation
- Daily yoga sessions
- Personal budget for sports/equipment purchase
- Paid sick leave
- Personal budget for external training, courses, meetups, and seminars
- Corporate online and in-person library
- Individual online English lessons
- Experience and knowledge sharing between teams
Check out some of our products:
⭕️Registration ----> ⭕️Quiz ----> ⭕️Intro call ----> ⭕️Test task ----> ⭕️Interview----> ⭕️Internship (3 months) ---> ⭕️Final assessment ---->⭕️Company’s invitation to cooperate
On our team, you’ll get the opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas, and to make the world a better place!
Within 30 minutes after application, you will receive a response letter with detailed information. Please check for spam or promotions if the email has not arrived 🙌