- We create our own products. Our apps are leaders in the Health & Fitness category around the world. Our goal is for all the projects we work on to become leaders
- We are actively growing, developing our products, and exploring new niches. With us you have an opportunity to work on products that have already conquered the market in addition to taking part in the development of new projects
- With us you can implement your own ideas without having to deal with micromanagement or bureaucracy. Explore different options more deeply, listen to your colleagues, negotiate, and make decisions
We are looking for a Python Developer who is passionate about what he/she does and is ready to be part of a team that creates the #1 apps in the world in the Health & Fitness category.
The mobile apps we create provide benefits to people all over the world, helping them take care of their emotional and physical health.
With us you will:
- Work exclusively with new code (we don’t have legacy code)
- Work with serverless architecture (AWS)
- Implement cool ideas and implement technologies without micromanagement or bureaucracy
- Work with 3rd party services
- Work with frontend (if desired)
- Try modern approaches and follow new developments
Challenges you’ll face:
- API creation and support
- Working with the core AWS services (Lambda/API Gateway/SQS/SES/CloudFormation/CloudWatch/Cognito)
- Creating and supporting Admin panels (React admin) — if desired, working with frontend
- 1,5+ years of experience in Python3.X
- Experience developing/supporting client-server applications and in RESTful services
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, design patterns
- Understanding of the basics of networking
- Work experience with Terminal
- Work experience with Git
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of html/js/ts/react
- Work experience with serverless
- Work experience with AWS services (Lambda/API Gateway/SQS/SES/CloudFormation/CloudWatch)
Our team values:
- Communication. Team updates, regular communication with the work group on current projects in writing (chats) and verbally (stand-ups and other meetings). Openness to communication. Ability to formulate a task clearly and concisely.
- Focus on results. Willingness to align your own tasks in accordance with the global goals of the team and the company, to promote any necessary changes.
- Responsibility. Independence, willingness to assume obligations and deliver as promised.
- Proactivity. Ability to set goals and work to achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear.
- Focus on development and self-study. Interest in innovations in technology. Continuous desire to learn and develop skills, to gain new experience.
For your success we offer:
- Hybrid format during the pandemic. You can choose where you prefer to work. We have launched a corporate transfer that will bring you from your home to your workspace and back
- Flexible start: the day can start from 8:00 to 11:00, based on your personal preferences and team meetings
- Free lunches: you can choose your menu based on your personal preferences
- 20 business days of compensated days off
- You will have the opportunity to use our mobile applications for free (yoga, running, fitness)
- Health insurance starting in the first month of cooperation
- Yoga with a personal instructor
- Individual budget for gym/sports equipment purchase
- Paid sick leave
Growth and development
- Individual budget for external training and courses, meetups, and seminars
- Online and in-person corporate library
- Individual online English lessons
- Team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
Check out some of our products:
Yoga Go — bit.ly/appleYogaGo / bit.ly/androidYogaGo
Muscle Booster — bit.ly/appleMB / bit.ly/androidMBapp
Runniac — bit.ly/appleRunniac / bit.ly/androidRunniac
⭕️ Intro call ----> ⭕️ Interview ----> ⭕️ Final interview
In our team, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place!