Amazing Apps is an IT product company. We create mobile applications in the Health & Fitness segment, also we develop other segments too. Today we have 15+ products in our portfolio that are used by millions of people around the world.
We are currently looking for an experienced Lead Service Desk / System Administrator to maintain, implement, and standardize company IT systems, and processes within more than 200 users. Our candidate demonstrates accountability, relationship building, people management skills and effective communication skills. Our candidate participates in problem management activities and user support. Our candidate deploys new assets and oversees technical aspects of changes on existing infrastructure.
Challenges you’ll meet
• Supporting continuous operation and high-availability for company IT infrastructure
• Research, standardize, and provide IT technologies based on business needs
• Develop, coordinate and implement processes and procedures to achieve optimal team workflow
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring for a team of 3 — 5 people
• Сollaborate with company Top management and team members to resolve problems effectively
• Stay current with relevant advances in technologies, develops and follows best practices and procedures and shares knowledge with team members
• Control budget issues within the confines of company IT infrastructure
• Communicate with service providers, vendors, and other staff to ensure the operations, security, access controls, stability, and availability of the IT infrastructure and systems.
• Provide efficient asset management of hardware, software and support assets.
• Assist end-users both locally and remotely.
Your professional qualities
• 5+ years of experience in Information Technology
• 2+ years of experience in a related Team Lead role with people management duties
• Previous hands-on experience in office infrastructure configuration; network and workstation set-up
• Experience with access and permission management
• In-depth knowledge and experience with Apple based products
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field, or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience
• Strong customer service management and collaboration skills
• Ability to be hands-on technically to help team members when required.
You’ll perfectly match our team if you have:
• Communication skills. Regular communication with the team on current tasks in writing (in chats) and verbally (stand-ups and other meetings). Openness to communication. Ability to formulate a task clearly and concisely.
• Commitment to results. Willingness to align your own tasks in accordance with the team’s and company’s overarching goals and to promote necessary changes.
• Responsibility. Autonomy, willingness to take on obligations and abide by agreements
• Proactivity. Ability to set goals and work to achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear
• Geared toward progress and self-study, interest in hi-tech innovations. Continuous desire to learn and develop skills and to gain new experience.
For your success we offer
Comfortable working conditions
• Cozy office with all necessary conditions including game room, fitness equipment, massage chair and others nice things
• Flexible working hours
• 20 working days of paid vacation
• Free lunches at the office, fruits, ice-creams, healthy snacks and drinks
• Health insurance from the first work month
• Paid sick leaves
• Yoga-time with personal coach
Growth and development
• Individual budget on external training and courses, meetups and seminars
• Online and offline corporate library
• Individual online English lessons
• Team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
Candidate journey: ⭕️ HR interview ----> ⭕️ Tech Interview ----> ⭕️ Test task ---->⭕️Final Interview