We are looking for Junior Python Developer who is inspired by what he/she does and is ready to drive a team working on developing the world’s #1 applications in the Health & Fitness category. Applications we create provide benefits to people all over the world, helping them take care of their emotional and physical health.
• We create our own products. Some of our apps are leaders in the Health & Fitness category around the world. Our goal is for all the projects we work on to become leaders
• We are actively growing, developing our products, and exploring new niches. With us, you will have the opportunity to work on products that have already conquered the market and to take part in the development of new projects
• With us, you can implement your own ideas without having to deal with micromanagement or bureaucracy. Explore different options deeper, listen to your colleagues, and make arguments and decisions
Your professional qualities:
• At least 1 year of experience with Python
• Good knowledge of Python 3
• Experience with SQL
Nice to have:
• Experience with AWS services (Lambda/API Gateway/SQS/CloudFormation/CloudWatch)
• Experience with serverless
• Experience with NoSQL
• Experience with JS
Challenges you’ll need to meet:
• Creating and maintaining back-end architecture
• Developing and supporting API
• Working with AWS services (Lambda/API Gateway/SQS/CloudFormation/CloudWatch)
You’ll perfectly match our team if you are:
• Communication skills. Regular communication with the team on current tasks in writing (in chats) and verbally (stand-ups and other meetings). Openness to communication. Ability to formulate a task clearly and concisely.
• Commitment to results. Willingness to align your own tasks in accordance with the team’s and company’s overarching goals and to promote necessary changes.
• Responsibility. Autonomy, willingness to take on obligations and abide by agreements
• Proactivity. Ability to set goals and work to achieve them. Creating opportunities without waiting for them to appear
• Geared toward progress and self-study, interest in hi-tech innovations. Continuous desire to learn and develop skills and to gain new experience.
For your success we offer:
Comfortable working conditions
• Cozy office with all necessary conditions including game room, fitness equipment, massage chair and others nice things
• Flexible working hours
• 20 working days of paid vacation
• Free lunches at the office, fruits, ice-creams, healthy snacks and drinks
• Health insurance from the first work month
• Paid sick leaves
• Yoga-time with personal coach
Growth and development
• Individual budget on external training and courses, meetups and seminars
• Online and offline corporate library
• Individual online English lessons
• Team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
⭕️ HR Interview ----> ⭕️Interview----> ⭕️ Final Interview
With us, you’ll find an opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas while helping make the world a better place.